Monday, September 15, 2008

Woosh!

Central Ohio was struck with a Hurricane Ike leftover yesterday: Hurricane force winds! Seriously, winds were blowing 60+ mph! Power is out all over Central Ohio. Strangely, even though my neighborhood got hit hard, we did not lose power. Many trees are down though. Our next door neighbor even had their siding ripped off! Because of the wind and lack of power, my library branch was closed, so I made something. A sweet little bag:
Full view
This is an idea that has been in my head for a while...It is made from a felted wool sweater and some new and vintage fabric. I've decided to go ahead and list this in my etsy shop too. So stop by, it should be listed very soon (and for a rock bottom price)! I sold my very first bag last week and I was so flippin giddy over it! It has inspired me to try and fill my shop with more sewn items...so here is one of more to come (hopefully)!

1 comment:

Woosh said...

Nice post. I have been searching for articles about valves and actuators and your post really helps. Thanks a lot for posting this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...