Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hey Cupcakes!

Finally, I am done with my swap projects...with many apologies to my poor partners. If you are reading this, I can assure you they are very fantastic! I will be sad to part with these lovelies...but I am packing them up today. I finished these Sat morning before work and came home on my lunch break just to get a proper photo of them. Today, with wet ground and rain outside, I think it is the perfect day to hide indoors and perhaps make MORE cup cake pincushions and needlebooks...I think they would make great gifts for sewing friends! Want to make some too? Snag yourself a copy of Betz White's Warm Fuzzies from the library (that's what I did!), but that said it is worth buying. Lots of cuties to make in this book. My copy is overdue actually...

1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Oh yes, I love that book! I should buy it, too. I think my copy from the L is still in my office. Cute cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...