Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring is here, finally!

I came home during my lunch hour yesterday and read on my front stoop. It felt amazing. Coming home during my lunch hour is one of my very favorite things to do during the week. I'll miss that when we move. I've been savoring the arrival of spring weather these last few days, in little bits here and there. I've been at work through most of it, so I've been experiencing it mostly by opening my sunroof on the highway, but I'll take it where I can get it!

I have a few crafty things going on in my house-obsessed world. Namely, I signed up for swaps, silly me! I swore to stop myself because of all that is going on right now, but I sometimes have no control when I am on swap-bot! Oh well, I have Friday off...I'll be done by then!

I've also passed a few milestones this last month...and I completely missed them! At the end of March, I hit 100 posts on this blog. And as of April 5 my shop has been open for a whole year! What an amazing year it's been!

1 comment:

diane said...

I see you're reading The Miserable Mill!! We just finished The Hostile Hospital(#8).We all read out in the hammocks today...aaahhh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...