Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Panicing....

So I've been trudging along with Christmas things. I am dangerously close to NOT finishing some things. I have already not finished the little gifts I had planned for my co-workers. I really should have taken an extra day off work, but I didn't do that. I am crossing my fingers for a jammed-packed, activity filled day tomorrow -my only day off before my first family Christmas. Here is what I am making for most of my staff:

I have 8 more to make...I was just too pooped last night to finish, but these patchwork Christmas tree ornaments were super easy and fun to make! I am thinking of posting at tutorial about them (my first), because I didn't see any patterns out there like this in my many google searches...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...