Sunday, December 16, 2007

We've only just begun

I've been trying this week to finish my wedding thank you's before getting crafty. And I'm almost done with those (thanks in part to a nice long wait at the car dealership getting my oil changed) so I can blog again. I'm getting caught up on Christmas too. Take a look...

WARNING: If you go by the name of MOM or are a niece or nephew of mine you should probably STOP READING right now. I'll play it safe and post a picture of the tree I made for my niece first, since I think only grown-ups read the blog:

This tree (from the book Softies) turned out so adorable I may have to make one for myself!

I'm also working on a scarf for my mom:

She wanted a brown scarf and I really need to get cracking on it if I am going to give it by Christmas...I feel that I should be a much better knitter by now. I still have only made scarves. And this thing has been frustrating me to no end. It keeps getting tangled.

And lastly, we've been working with our wedding photos to try and do some cool stuff with them as gifts...but man, it takes FOREVER to upload pictures to store web sites. I almost gave up. There has to be something better than these (I used Cord Camera and Target -which uses Kodak Gallery). Or else I am just spoiled with flickr. Don't know if it was just that there were so many photos or what, but both sites took several hours to upload all of our pictures. I will be happy to be done with those...but other than that I'm really starting to look forward to Christmas. I still have a ton of things to do in order to get ready, but I think I really kicked some craft butt today so bring it on!

P.S. Check out these fun FREE gift tags available for download from angry chicken. I think people who know me may be seeing these again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...