Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Paper

I wasn't gonna post any pictures of this, and well I can't, something is wrong with blogger tonight, so anyway, I'm working on something. And it's cute! Let me just say this: Does it get much better than faux bois paper? I am so addicted to all things faux bois, I don't care how mainstream it gets! I found lots of fun papers at On Paper late last week which gave me an idea for a last minute wedding craft: Programs. We weren't gonna do programs, we don't really need them, and we've broken enough wedding rules already, but the thought of fun paper made them so much more appealing! So now were doing programs. I've already made 17! Only about 50 more to go. Easy peasy, right? Well, we'll see what I have to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...