Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally, an alternative to JoAnns!!!!!!

I discovered a new store today: The Stitching Post. I suppose it isn't exactly new, but it is new to Columbus. I dred and despise going to JoAnn Fabrics anymore. Is it me, or has JoAnns become the Walmart of sewing and craft supplies? Their fabric selection is poor and of poor quality. I can't stand their whole coupon system and lately I feel their customer service is bad too, yet I am forced to shop there because there is nowhere else (that isn't a specialty store). Sadly, they have the monopoly in Columbus. The nearest Hancocks is over an hour away, in Dayton. But now there is a decent alternative. I'm exuberant! Their prices aren't as cheap, but they are reasonable. And to me, worth it, for a better shopping experience. They had a large Fashion Fabric selection which is so lacking at JoAnn's anymore plus they had yarn and it wasn't no crappy JoAnn Sensations brand either! To top it all off, the staff were knowledgeable and friendly...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...