Thursday, March 22, 2007

30 ain't so bad...


So I am officially 30. It still doesn't seem quite right, but so it is. I have to say the birthday part was pretty nice. It helps that I took the whole week off though (minus one meeting this afternoon). I was treated to lunch by my best bud Kelli at the Northstar and then it was off to Sunbury where I met up with Diane to check out a neighborhood antique store advertising a vintage fabric collection...the fabric was ok, but my favorite part were the buttons! There were huge baskets filled with bright funky buttons! I wanted to snatch them all up, but I settled for a few handfuls. I'm set for my button swap :) I ended the day with flowers from David and a dinner of edamame and spicy scallop rolls from Akai Hana....Mmmmm....30 won't be so bad (insert deep breath)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...