Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Knitting and Shopping

So I'm attempting a 5 hour baby sweater for my cousin's upcoming baby. Diane inspired me! It is coming along pretty well. I'm about to start the harder part so I'm crossing my fingers. I already kint a purl row by accident. Woops! Also, totally random find...I started this hat back in March and found it amidst some yarn yesterday so I finished it up! Here it is, my very first knitted hat:
It sometimes throws me for a loop when I discover a project so close to being finished like that. I literally only had about 10 more minutes of knitting left on that thing! Too bad it is in the 90s around here now!

I've been working on a few other things too but all that said I am eagerly awaiting a crafty purchase I made over at repro depot. Did you see Marimekko is on sale? Plus I bought some new sublime stitching patterns. Can you guess which ones I bought? I have to say I have always been an excellent crafty shopper!

2 comments:

bettyninja said...

I love your blog! What a great name and the banner is so nice too. I put you on my blog lines.

diane said...

Love the hat--can't wait to see the sweater!! I did see the fabric sale--but I think I've been a little crazy with the fabric purchases!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...