Monday, February 25, 2008

Things do not always go as planned...

I come to you tonight fully rested. I had big plans this weekend, but I ended up doing a lot of sleeping instead. I suppose it is the California time change catching up with me, but still...I fell asleep at 6pm last night! And I slept til 7:15 this morning. I suppose I shouldn't feel too bad about myself though. I did manage to clean and do our taxes! And I finished up my mobile finally. Here it is:

It's a clothes line! I love seeing clothes on the line and I hope to someday have a backyard I actually can hang clothes out to dry in. I had big plans originally to make more 3D clothing, but then reality and deadlines kicked in and I simply embroidered it. Most of the clothing is made out of craft felt. I did make most clothing two sided and used thermoweb to fuse them together. That stuff rocks! Perfect if you are trying to create speedily like I was! All of the other mobiles in the flickr pool are so gorgeous, I hope this one measures up!

1 comment:

diane said...

I love the idea of socks and underwear stuck to the sheet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...