Saturday, February 23, 2008

Frisco the Elephant

Meet Frisco...my very first amigurumi. I may have called him ugly before, but he turned out cute. So sorry Frisco. The pattern is from roxycraft and he is practice for an upcoming swap. Anyways, Frisco was just a body and yarn a few days ago, but I brought him on my trip to Berkeley, CA this week. He gained a head during a Melrose Place marathon Wednesday night and I almost finished him on the flight home, but I got sleepy. I was welcomed home by getting to scrape ice off my car, not once, but twice today! I miss California. There is something so refreshing about being with friends who have known you since you were 14...trying to piece together different memories. So much giggling for a bunch of 30 yr olds! And despite all of us being so different, something has remained the same in all of us or maybe it is just the feeling or having walked the same hallways so long ago.

This would be a good place to insert an old HS photo, but I'm too lazy tonight, sorry...and do I even have anything??? OK, now I'm gonna have to look tomorrow!

This weekend I have nothing to do but troll the internet and make things (okay perhaps I should do my taxes, clean etc, but that's not fun) so check back for project pictures!

2 comments:

diane said...

Hello Frisco-you're pretty cute!!

kingdomkelli said...

wow (sniffle), that stuff about us made me tear up a bit. I'm so happy I was around for the majority of Frisco's creation, he's a good little guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...