Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tonight I am fending off some sort of cold...I can taste it. So I do not forsee craftiness in my future tonight, but rather sleep. No deepness tonight that's for sure.

Exciting non-crafty news: We got our wedding pictures in the mail! My project this month is to create a Blurb book with them. I've been wanting to create a blurb book since I discovered it months ago. I'm very happy with the pictures. We had an amazing photographer. I can't wait to share them...

Today I have had "I Feel it All" by Feist in my head. I've been playing it over and over in my car. It seems like a good song to sew to and I would do just that if I weren't feeling so blah.

Ok that's all I got. I guess now I know what a post for the sake of posting looks like...Goodnight...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...