Monday, November 12, 2007

Short and sweet

So 11pm seems to be my average post time...giving me that "just in the nick of time" feeling...but here I've made it a week and a day so far for NaBloPoMo and I really don't feel like I have been too at a loss for words. But I am tonight...

I had the day off work for Veterans Day and despite a late start (I slept until 10 this morning!!!) I began making a stuffed bird, a Book Bird. I'm not quite sure how I am feeling about it though, so I am not posting any pictures. It was one of those types of projects where I started out feeling very excited about it, but then I stumbled and now I am a little bit frustrated with it. It may explain my lack of things to say tonight.

We did have a fabulous dinner though. David and I want to start our married life off as much better cooks to ourselves. In particular, we want to be more organized and less wasteful. So far we're sticking to our guns. Habits are forming I do believe! Tonight I made a Weight Watchers Dijon Chicken with garlic and dill red potatoes. Yummy!

Well, until tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...