Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Bird friend


Here's my latest little guy (or gal). Officially, it's a Book Bird with a pocket in the back for storing books. It turned out okay...I'm just not sure if he is regular cute or ugly cute. Do you like his little mohawk? Yeah, he's punk rock. The feet gave me a ton of trouble (they were originally much more complex and involved toes) I must say! I may have to invest in a walking foot for my old sewing machine. Or just buy a new one. I brought him to work with me today since my computer is a little frazzled and the digital camera is out at our friends house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute and adorable

Anonymous said...

I like the punk rock look. You should name him Hawk!

Amanda said...

Oh I like Hawk! That definitely fits him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...