Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Computer glitches

My computer is on the fritz. The cord which you use to plug it in is dead and the one we bought after the guy assured us it was the right one does not fit the hole in my laptop, so we're stuck. It's too late to go back and it's raining anyway so going out does not sound that fun even if it weren't too late...but I do have our camera back. No more grainiy pictures on this blog, no ma'am!

...Except that I just discovered our desktop for some reason can't access the pictures from my camera. So until I can get to work or a better computer it looks like I'm stuck with a pictureless blog. I'm officially frustrated....I was going to post some pictures I took of some WIPS. I have a bunch of earthy colored projects cut out and it just looks pretty...perhaps some other day...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...