Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time Flies

I thought it was about time for an update on my committment to not buy craft supplies...believe it or not it's been almost 2 weeks already. And since I announced it here, this blog is what will keep me from buying (it would be like breaking a promise, right?) So you should know I did buy some containers, just in case I get a bulk order from my new shop. That is one thing I have been struggling with since I opened my shop Saturday. Since some things would best be made on demand how many supplies should I keep on hand? I wish there were some sort of alternative craft supply shop in Columbus (perhaps I should open one!). And in more buying news, since my mom and I went to Cincinnati last weekend to look at wedding dresses we stopped at a Hancocks, which they don't have in Columbus, so I had to pick up some Robert Kaufman solid quilting fabric and some cotton knit fabric for summer gauchos (I couldn't find a good quality knit to save my life last summer). Other than that, I've been a good girl...although I did buy a new wallet. But that is not a craft supply :)

1 comment:

bizwhiz said...

Great blog you have! Would you like to consider including your blog in several blog directories and share it with more people? I am sure many people will enjoy both your public blogs. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...