Monday, November 13, 2006

Finished projects, new beginnings...




It has been quite a while since I last posted...and well I haven't really been making much, so there just has not been much to say! Work, a new kitty and life events have been eating up a whole bunch of time...but the baby booties are finished. The quilt well, remember my last post about it being crooked? Well...things did not get any better and since the last quilt I made I just tied off, I am learning that my first time MACHINE quilting, does not such a nice gift make! But Cheryl was happy with the bitty booties...and those DID turn out! Yay! I've decided to use what I have pieced together for practice and then give the quilt to my lovely little Lola to use for a kitty bed!

Exciting news though...I learned how to knit this weekend (thanks Diane!!!!). And tonight I even got in a rhythm! I am so excited! I was having a tough time at first with holding the needles and my project slipping through my fingers all of the time, and well Lola thinks I am playing a game with her when I knit...but tonight I think it all clicked...YAY! If only I had one more day to my weekend...at least there is Monday morning coffee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...