Thursday, August 18, 2011

Every kid needs an apron!



Eliza is all about helping us cook lately and I decided it was time for her very own apron. There is just something so sweet and nostalgic to me about a little apron. I made one for her yesterday afternoon from this tutorial. It was nice and quick too, a perfect nap time project.

When I finished it, I tried to get Eliza to wear it straight away, but she wanted NOTHING to do with it. I guess she is at the age where I could make something for her and she doesn't like it. I hung the apron up though and today when she helped me get some things ready for dinner, I asked her to go get her apron and she ran to put it on herself. So I guess, for now at least, she still likes the things her mama makes. I hope it stays that way as long as possible! Here are a few more pictures of the apron:





1 comment:

katie said...

Oh!!! I love aprons on little kids! And this is so pretty. If you add them to your Etsy shop, I'd definitely buy one. :)

It's neat to hear that E likes helping out in the kitchen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...