Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm back (for real)

Hey there.

I'm going to start blogging again, probably about the usual stuff: being me, being a mom, creativity, making things and remembering. I'm having some issues getting my domain back because I let it expire when I was thinking about giving up this blog, but hopefully I will be back to madeinatreehouse.com soon enough. But for now, here I am at my old blogspot address.

By the way, something I would not recommend: if you have a domain, do not let it expire because it has been a huge pain to reclaim it! So much so, I started to think about starting a completely new blog, but do you want to know what is more of a pain than trying to get an expired domain back? Thinking of a new blog name.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and post a little something...I'll be back soon with something creative to share. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...