Saturday, November 01, 2008

My latest guilty pleasure: Vampires

I've had a mild interest in vampires lately...all the hype about the Twilight movie coming out and then I just finished the second book in the Twilight series (New Moon) myself. Now I am impatiently awaiting the 3rd one, but am about 1 billion on the library waiting list. So I have had vampires on the brain a lot. Even though the books are really not that well written...I can't help myself, I want to read more! I want an obsessive vampire boyfriend who watches me sleep! I also got sucked in to True Blood (which is also kinda bad) for a while, and then we canceled the cable. So I am without any vampire fix whatsoever! Except this...lip balm is my new vampire fix. Don't you just love these labels? David did some Photoshop magic to create the vampire bite. I decided these should only come in two flavors...peppermint because it is cool like vampires and wild cherry, since cherries are blood red.

Yeah, it would've been awesome if I had thought of this in September or something because it would've gone great with Halloween, and today is the day after Halloween...but at least it's here in time for the Twilight movie premiere! Stop by my shop and stock up on Vampire Bite lip balm while vampires are still hip!

2 comments:

Cat Herself said...

Very clever! I'm not a big fan of the Twilight books, but I've tried. At Parsons this summer all the folks there were gaga over the books, so I loaded the first one on my iPod. I STILL haven't finished it. I just don't care much about the characters, and as you say, they're not very well-written. She over-uses descriptions (yes, we know his skin is like marble - hard and cold!), and, I don't know, for me it is just too crazy. She storms into her house and tells her dad she's leaving? Seriously?

I need new lip balm, though . . .

diane said...

I LOVE the books-I'm on #3 and have #4 waiting next to my bed. I have True Blood DVR'd but haven't watched them yet!! I actually like the way the're written-scary in some parts and makes me cry in others. Twilight is the best one though.
I, too, need some lip balm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...