Monday, August 18, 2008

Crafty Kitties

I've blogged about them before...and I cannot help but do it again after this weekend. What can I say, I crossed into crazy cat ladydom many months ago. Indulge me!

The cats LOVE the craft room, they always have. Often they follow me around while I sort, iron, cut and sew. I actually have to kick them out most of the time, but that wasn't the case yesterday. Here they are helping me out...

Lola helped with the ironing:
Lola helps me iron

And Chicken sorted my scraps:
Chicken sorts my scrap basket

Could you ask for better helpers? And if you miss Pudge, he can be found here reading my pattern to me, but that was a few weeks ago, yesterday he just slept! And what did I do in the craft room? Well, I made a 5 minute skirt. It was pretty darn quick to make! Pictures to come, post-hemming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...