Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pieces

I don't have any finished objects tonight, but I decided to post a picture of the pieces of my latest crochet project anyway. I've been storing it in a cigar box I picked up for a quarter at Oktoberfest a couple years ago. I often only have a small amount of time to work on things and it takes me several days to finish even the small projects. I don't really mind all the bits and pieces. I'm not in a hurry after all, but sometimes I forget that most of my craft deadlines are self imposed. Why do I want to rush it? Don't I rush around enough everywhere else? I suppose it is the awareness of all of the things I could do...if only...And I suppose I will get to everything else at some point, but I am just not a patient girl...

I think I'll have my hippo (did I forget to mention that's a hippo in there? It is and he's gonna be cute too) finished by tomorrow. And then, it's on to the next project!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...