Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love Bugs

Occassionally I do get my craft on at work...Since Valentine's Day is Thursday and I know I've got a lot of busy evenings in between now and then, I must share these now before it is too late! We made them this weekend at my library for Valentines Day along with reading, of course.** They were a good kid craft because even the funky ones still turned out cute, so all the kids went away happy. The instructions can be found on Family Fun's website. Family Fun remains one of my 'tried and true,' all time favorite sources for kid craft ideas! I have also had a subscription to the magazine too for going on 3 years now even though my only kids are at the library!!!!

**In case you're interested in what books, we read, they were: Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink, a classic Valentine read (IMO) by Diane Degroat and Waking Beauty by Leah Wilcox --this one is NEW and so funny. She has another one, Falling For Rapunzel, which is equally goofy and Valentine appropriate. OK, enough about picture books, Happy (Early) Valentines Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...