Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yesterday

So I didn't post yesterday...some things came up and my blog just wasn't the priority yesterday. Does that mean I'm out? Who knows! I'm going to keep posting as planned until December 3rd. Heck, I'll even post 2 times today to make up for it. I think I am finally making posting on my blog a habit though. It isn't nearly as hard to post lately. I'm not as self conscious about what to say. I haven't worried about being too petty or boring, I'm just writing, which is the point. It feels good to be writing everyday. The only thing I don't like about it, is sometimes I do just want to lay low and be quiet. Like yesterday.

I'll be back with details about tiny canary

Oh and even though you may not know him, please keep my brother in your thoughts. He is having a tough time these last few days and I like to believe good thoughts help people through the tough times...the more good thoughts the better, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...