Saturday, November 10, 2007

Legs

What has 6 legs...
...a corduroy body, is super soft and loves to read????

Well, I can't tell you yet. So sorry. It isn't finished and it is one of those projects I can't truly describe until it is completely done. And well, it is getting late, and I needed to get something posted so I had to tease you.

What I can say is this...last night as I was making my pillow covers I got this idea. A nagging kind of idea. And I seriously could not fall asleep because I kept thinking about this little critter I wanted to make. I had to get it out of my head and bring it to life. When I got home from work today, I got right to work. And I'm almost there...I just hope it turns out as lovely on fabric as it was in my imagination. I am not always so lucky :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...