Technically, this could be my last post, but I'm going to drag it out until Monday....when it is officially a month's worth of blogging for me. Hopefully you have enjoyed my ramblings...Here's what I've learned:
1. When I commit to posting regularly, I come up with things to say. This was a major roadblock for me in month's past. I have more to say than I thought.
2. It is easier to post on my blog when it hasn't been so long between posts.
3. I wasn't any more crafty than normal, and that's okay!
4. I like writing regularly...it is a good exercise for me.
5. If I write, people will read.
6. When there is nothing to say, I can always talk about my cats.