Monday, November 26, 2007

I Heart Mail

Over the last year as I have become more and more crafty, I've also been steadily getting more and more mail. A few reasons: more magazine subscriptions, swaps, fabric from japan, ebay purchases, etsy purchases...

I think this is one of my very favorite crafty side effects, it definitely beats the messy living room!!! Today after having a crazy last hour at work, my heart pounded with excitement when waiting for me on the coffee table were my copies of Mix Tape! It almost made up for being called a bleepety bleep by an angry teenager this afternoon...which although I've been called worse, sometimes it does get under my skin, no matter how thick it may or may not be...but anyway I am digging my new reading material so far. It's short and sweet. Quick to digest. Perfect for a gal with a full brain like myself...and although it didn't completely stop me from feeling grumpy tonight, it at least made my Monday feel a little bit better and that can go a long way...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...