Saturday, November 24, 2007

Handmade Holidays

So I have decided to take the pledge...

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

I suppose I am a little late, but I have been debating and planning for this even without being all official. In my case I am also pledging to buy OR MAKE all my gifts. And I am allowing myself to buy books since I am a librarian afterall! As for making gifts, I have lots of ideas and not a whole lot of time, so I better get off this laptop.

This is what I have been doing on my laptop this morning, now that it is all fixed: scoping out Blythe dolls...which I definitely do not need, nor can I afford, but I have officially caught the Blythe bug...and I am not sure how much longer I can resist! Cross your fingers for me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...