Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The beginning...

I am starting this blog to chronicle what I am doing and making. I've become addicted (and inspired) by reading other crafter's blogs and want to start my own, to keep myself motivated and on track and to track my progress.

I have a day job...a job I love, but it takes plenty of time and energy. I'm a Children's Librarian and a (new!) manager. Making things is what I do for fun, to de-stress...and I constantly find myself wishing I had more time to make things...to learn to make more things...there is so much I'd like to learn! For some reason I feel as if keeping a blog will help to keep me focused and creating...and I love to write, and I did just get this computer so I might as well put it to good use! Here we go...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...